Christmas Eve, Sunday, 24 December, 2017:
- 10:00 AM: Mass of the Fourth Sunday of Advent, Year B
- 5:30 PM: First Vespers of the Nativity of the Lord (followed by Benediction of the Most Blessed Sacrament)
- 7:45-8:15 PM: Recital of Christmas Carols by Madeline MacNeil in Cool Spring House (the Mansion)
- 8:30 PM: Vigils and Christmas Night Mass
Christmas Day, Monday 25 December, 2017
- 8:00 AM: Lauds
- 10:00 AM: Mass
- 5:30 PM: Second Vespers of the Nativity of the Lord (followed by Benediction of the Most Blessed Sacrament)
Our customers should also please note, regarding the holidays:
Gift Shop: Dec 25 and Jan 1, for CHRISTMAS and NEW YEARS we are CLOSED. Dec 24 and 31, we are OPEN, for the normal Sunday schedule. Note about fruitcake: while we appear to have underestimated the demand for the larger, 2.25 lb, round fruitcake–which is sold out both in the Gift Shop and online–, there are plenty of 1.5lb fruitcakes still available, but only at the Gift Shop! Be sure to check our hours on the Gift Shop page of the website.
For the Cemetery: Please note that Dec 25-31, 2017, the Octave of Christmas, we will be closed for new inquiries. If you should lose a loved one, you should never hesitate to contact us at any time. We simply ask that any inquiries that can be held until the new year, be so held and we will be happy to help with all of your questions and all of your needs then. We pray that all of our customers have a blessed and very merry Christmas!